Re: Ethernet stuff

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Ethernet stuff
From: caret@pyramid.com (Neil Russell)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 93 19:17:01 PDT
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
> No, unfortunally we haven't some spare adresses. Neil, Pyramid
> build workstations and the like, can you find out how to get
> adresses ?

I beleive that Pyramid uses someone else's Ethernet cards.  In any case,
I know Pyramid would not give out any numbers.  There would be too
much red-tape involved.

I thought that a range of numbers could be had for close to nothing.
You just have to get in touch with who ever issues them (much like
getting an internet number).

Neil Russell            (The wizard from OZ)
Pyramid Technology                      Email:  caret@pyramid.com
3860 N. First Street                    Voice:  (408) 428-7302
San Jose, CA 95134-1702                   FAX:  (408) 428-8845