Re: Ethernet stuff

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Ethernet stuff
From: caret@pyramid.com (Neil Russell)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 93 19:17:01 PDT
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
> No, unfortunally we haven't some spare adresses. Neil, Pyramid
> build workstations and the like, can you find out how to get
> adresses ?

I beleive that Pyramid uses someone else's Ethernet cards.  In any case,
I know Pyramid would not give out any numbers.  There would be too
much red-tape involved.

I thought that a range of numbers could be had for close to nothing.
You just have to get in touch with who ever issues them (much like
getting an internet number).

--
Neil Russell            (The wizard from OZ)
Pyramid Technology                      Email:  caret@pyramid.com