Re: misc stuff

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: misc stuff
From: rei2!tsprad@uunet.UU.NET (6692)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 09:14:43 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
Neill suggested:

> Good plan, but don't quit your day job.

That's kind of a long name for the thing, but I like the spirit of
it.  Let's see, "DQYDJ"?  Doesn't exactly flow....  Maybe we should
call it "Moonlight" or something like that?

(Actually, the name "riscy" works for me ;-) )

--
Ted Spradley   Recognition International, Inc.  Opinions are mine, not theirs.
2701 E Grauwyler Rd. |Your productivity is not enhanced when you're staring