Re: My updated wishlist

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: My updated wishlist
From: tor@tss.no (Tor Arntsen)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 12:45:01 +0200
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
On Jul 7, 12:05pm, Andreas Busse wrote:
[...]
>> * Keyboard controller on board, for IBM style keyboards (could it handle
>>  PS/2 style keyboards?)
>
>I don't see any reason why we should support PS/2 style keyboards.

Many non-PC vendors have started to use PS/2 compatible keyboards for
different purposes, as an example I could take the very ergonomic keyboard
of a Tandberg X-terminal and use it instead of the bad keyboard supplied with
a 700RX HP X-terminal.

BUT PS/2 vs AT is not a problem anyway, as someone has already confirmed
that the only difference is the connector.  Just to replace or use an adapter.

Tor
(tor@tss.no, on vacation mid-July to mid-August)