Re: Board production WHOOAAA!

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Board production WHOOAAA!
From: Matti Suomalainen <msuomala@beta.hut.fi>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1993 17:37:10 +0200 (EET DST)
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
:
> If we are entertaining bids for commercial partners who earn profit by
> moving this board and Linux port into commercial areas, then perhaps we
> should set some guidlines for such bids and accept open public (net email)
> bids.  I for example may be interested in such a venture if there is
> potential for profit!  I work as a contract SW jock and have in the past
> collaberated with HW jocks and FAB shops for PCB production.

The board design will be 'GPL' (not?), so anyone can sell it etc.
The only difference is that Waldorf will be helping us to build it
(they could just wait until we finish and use it then).

If other commercial vendors want to join us, why not?
As long as the design will be GPL, i dont mind any commercial partner
lending us a hand :)