Board production WHOOAAA!

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Board production WHOOAAA!
From: Dan Fishman <dfishman@csn.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1993 08:19:04 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com
How did we suddenly get a commercial exploitation of this voluntary effort
in the picture!  If we are opening the floor for commercial bidders, I
suggest we do just that!!! OPEN THE FLOOR!

Don't get me wrong, I am all for commercial exploitation... if those exploited
earn something for their labors (its called a job)!  Volunteers should have a
clear picture of who is gaining from their altruism.

If we are entertaining bids for commercial partners who earn profit by
moving this board and Linux port into commercial areas, then perhaps we
should set some guidlines for such bids and accept open public (net email)
bids.  I for example may be interested in such a venture if there is
potential for profit!  I work as a contract SW jock and have in the past
collaberated with HW jocks and FAB shops for PCB production.

Dan Fishman (dfishman@csn.org) (W) (303) 469-6469 (Fax) (303) 465-4396