Re: Main CPU and Peripheral controller

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: Main CPU and Peripheral controller
From: caret@pyramid.com (Neil Russell)
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 93 10:57:38 PDT
Sender: riscy-request@pyramid.com

> > However, there have been some developments in the last week or so
> > that may mean that Surface Mount is OK.  More on that as details
> > are available.
>
> Hmmmm. :-)

This is you!

We need to decide if Waldorf is going to go public about this or not.
If so, it should happen very soon.  This fact could change the way the
design goes.

If you like, I'll tell them.  To do that, all I need is a little
knowledge of what you need on the MB in addition to our stuff (like
a connector to your own boards).

--
Neil Russell            (The wizard from OZ)
Pyramid Technology                      Email:  caret@pyramid.com