Tiga chip

To: riscy@pyramid.com (Mips 3000)
Subject: Tiga chip
From: Bill Broadley <broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1993 05:34:59 -0500 (EDT)
I have a TIGA card at work:  (off the box)
-60 Mhz TMS34010 graphics processor.  7.5 Mips 32 bit general pupose and
        graphics processor.
-1024x768 non interlaced resolution with 256 of 16.7 million colors.
        maxmimum 1 MB dual ported VRAM and 1 MB DRAM

Not sure if those limited are the boards' of the cpu's.

Would this be better/more cost effective then say a mips chip?

I volunteer to try to get a driver written for this card, I think
we may even have documentation around.

--
Bill                                    1st>    Broadley@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu
Broadley@schneider3.lrdc.pitt.edu <2nd  3rd>                 Broadley+@pitt.edu