Re: big/little endian

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: Re: big/little endian
From: caret@pyramid.com (Neil Russell)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 93 9:46:47 PDT
> I would prefer big endian, but I have no strong objections (that means, I will
> buy the board anyway) if it ends up the other way (the DEC/Intel way vs.
> the rest of the world.. :-) :-)

It's a matter of adding a single jumper to select what endian.  This board
will come configurable for either endian.  This is more a software issue,
and a debate as to whether this ISA bus should do byte swapping.

--
Neil Russell            (The wizard from OZ)
Pyramid Technology                      Email:  caret@pyramid.com