r3000 PC

To: riscy@pyramid.com
Subject: r3000 PC
From: ----------------+-------------------------------|The views represented here are <kender@super.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 08:34:44 -0400
I would love to help right now - however, i don't have access to my own
PC (yet ;).  Hopefully, within another month, i'll be able to do a little bit
more.  However, I was quite interested in doing some porting (namely, of linux;)

One quick question - my experience with r3ks is very limited (we have
DECstation 2100's at school, but very little tech stuff that i had access to),
if anyone could suggest any materials i could review (net or paper bound), i'd
appreciate it.

Daniel Garcia   | Supercomputing Research Center|
Kender@super.org| 17100 Science Drive           |  This space for rent
(301)-805-7320  | Bowie, Maryland 20715-4300    |