GREETINGS!!!

To: <phy@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: GREETINGS!!!
From: "Kelly Kevin" <kymoney4@daum.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 20:51:34 +0900 (KST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

MY DEAREST,

GREETINGS!!!

I am Mrs Chassidy George Utah, from Kuwait. I am married to late Mr.
George Utah, who worked with Kuwait Embassy in London United Kingdom
for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2011, after a brief
illness that lasted for only 2 weeks.

I am an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently
admitted in a privet hospital in London United Kingdom, also I have
some funds which I inherited from my late loving husband Mr George
Utah, the sum of (USD $10 Ten Million United State Dollars)  which he
deposited in one of the famous Bank and I need a very honest and God
fearing Person that can use this funds for The good work of God's to
help the charities, and 20% out of the total funds will be for your
compasesion for doing this work of God.

With due respect and understanding, please I found your email address
through a dental magazine here in my hospital sick bed with my laptop
and then I decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use
these funds for the good work God kindly reply me.

Thanks for your co-operations
Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs Chassidy George Utah.
Email: mrschassidygeorge@gmail.com