:SPAM: Re: Your awaited expectation!!

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: :SPAM: Re: Your awaited expectation!!
From: "Les partenaires" <termas@piratuba.com.br>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 01:19:52 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Awaited associate,

I am not instigating you to maybe a partner in crime, but a partner in a transaction that will assure our financial status for a future to come.
I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet, and was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this project. I am a project coordinator with an oil & Gas consortium I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer a huge amount of money from an Oil & Gas project account to a secured account. I strongly believe that with trust and understanding we can have a successful business partnership, which may culminate into the investment of the said funds into your company or any lucrative venture in your country.
I need a trustworthy seasoned businessperson to work with me as the foreign partner in the actualization of this project. It is economically viable and financially profitable. Full details /modalities will be disclosed on your _expression_ of Interest to partner with me. I am open for negotiation.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Regards,
Director General