Attention:Beneficiary,

To: Recipients <bankcentral96@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,
From: "Central Bank" <bankcentral96@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 04:23:23 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Attention:  Bonafide Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the New Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria am writing
to notify you about the meeting I had with Mr. president earlier  concerning of
your fund that has not been paid for a very long time, on 12 June was our
democracy day in Nigeria and mr. president is using it to compensate you for
your over due payment by asking me to work out the interest your fund has been
accumulated and pay to you through an ATM CARD.

You’re here been notify that your fund has accumulate interest  of$ 2.650
million dollars as I work out the interest  earlier today and it will be pay to
you through our ATM DEPARTMENT, below is the information to contact the ATM
director who is going to handle your transaction from now and pay you your
accumulated interest of your fund.

NAME: Hon. Mohammed Isa Hassan
Director ATM Payment Dept.
Tel: +234-8134898167
E=MAIL.: atmcardoffiice@outlook.com

As soon as you contact him don’t hesitate to get back to me for updating me so
that I can be able to follow it up till you receive your ATM CARD and start
making  your withdraw.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.

Your Sincerely,