Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply与您共享了相册。

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply与您共享了相册。
From: Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply <infoin9@vvv.uuuddii.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:44:26 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
邀请您观看 Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply 的相册: Quality Laser Safety Glasses
Quality Laser Safety Glasses
2014年6月16日
提供者:Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply
来自 Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply 的消息:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I know you from your great website, and glad to introduce you our laser safety
products for your quality lasers.

With a brief introducing of us, we specialize in laser safety field from year 2002 in china, and now forming decades series laser safety glasses and goggles for different laser type. Our advantage is --
HIGH QUALITY WITH CE MARK,
FROM MANUFACTURE DIRECTLY, WITH ATTRACTIVE PRICE,
GOOD AT WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FASTEST SHIPMENT
.
We are now have many new development as below, I hope it is useful for you,

SG-04 laser safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 800 - 1700nm
Special for: 808nm, 980nm, 1064nm, 1320nm
Transmission > 40%

SG-14 laser safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 620 ? 660nm & 800 ? 830nm
Special for: 635nm, 808nm
V.L.T > 30%

SG-16 laser safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 740 ? 1100nm
Special for: 755nm, 1064nm
V.L.T > 30%
Unit price: USD45/pc

SE-01 IPL safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 200 - 1400nm
V.L.T > 10%

Thanks for your attention to the above, if you have enquiry please feel free to let us know, we expect to the successful business cooperation with you.

Best regards,

Luke WANG
如果您在阅读此电子邮件时出现问题,请将以下地址复制并粘贴到您的浏览器中:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=118070633545085363266&target=ALBUM&id=6025939721025966017&authkey=Gv1sRgCM_cs-ztuYLeuQE&invite=CLSuie4H&feat=email
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户