Reinforcement concrete efficient lossless cutting与您共享了相册。

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Reinforcement concrete efficient lossless cutting与您共享了相册。
From: Reinforcement concrete efficient lossless cutting <sal5@hh.zoz0.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:42:23 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
邀请您观看 Reinforcement concrete efficient lossless cutting 的相册: Concrete cutting,demolition,reinforceme
nt,modification
Concrete cutting,demolition,reinforceme
nt,modification
2014年3月30日
提供者:Reinforcement concrete efficient lossless cutting
来自 Reinforcement concrete efficient lossless cutting 的消息:
7189411033716763360124392693206888964624478871430671670268639338585616870049321369313762293453911126Shenzhen Technology Co.,Ltd is a high-tech company specializing in the development, production and sale of hydraulic reinforced concrete cutting machine.Main products are fully hydraulic wall saw, hydraulic wire saw. The main models include hape107, 207,307 With light, sharp, timeliness
characteristic, can greatly improve the efficiency of the construction company.

The company has strong technical strength,Asia"s leading manufacturing technique ,can reach the world advanced level,and get more than 10 patents in China( can offer the patents list for your reference).To ensure the quality of the machine,many importance parts of the machine are imported from Europe countries base on our special design,the whole machine quality can reach European product quality standard,but with much competitive price.

The hydraulic concrete wall saw,wire saw are widely used in the construction, building modification, and demolition; such as tunnel, metro, seaport/airport, dam, hydropower station, and so on; our hydraulic wall saw and wire saw have been widely used in Chinese government projects, such as Beijing Olympics Project Line 5 metro, Shanghai Pongdong metro, Guangzhou Metro, Shenzhen Metro, Hangzhou Metro, Shanghai Hongqiao airport, Jinan Train Station, Wuguang High way Metro, Jingzhu Highway, Jinghang Great River, and so on. (We can offer all case photos,videos for your reference).

As the great performance of our machines known by more and more people,our products continuously export to Southeast Asia,Middle East,Europe,and get much reputation from our clients.

Sincerely looking forward to our further communication and cooperation ,make your work much more efficiency.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question,I will get back to you in time.

Best wishes

Joe (Sales executive)
Shenzhen Technology Co.,Ltd
Address: Shenzhen, China
pwbPPfildCRKubeybgtqZmMMnvIkEjHZzZlexgDmxDzLcryAJhcFHouNVLqlmkpahoFgfvlofEhMKsgBrirBkkXXyHUwPvTlxlicurOyJPLWnoKLVsZDSzFZhWCxywBmfmQrdtwzrQtYIDsNDuISBAoaBXkygxjnNBztLIfBZfbnqFaclvqTjCWpjAgpqoteXeJWVlprjIXQAikFhmAKfsgStQOqYpbfFgrlDAXtRJFRixSGPniLNuOTbRxGGafCJQuHGWadVuJBlTWqTXliReDEfnAcwbzRrRcWpYvepvrD
如果您在阅读此电子邮件时出现问题,请将以下地址复制并粘贴到您的浏览器中:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109474636797732554450&target=ALBUM&id=5996964646290450977&authkey=Gv1sRgCLP4sumEy43X2AE&invite=CLiQ9Y8H&feat=email
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户