Re: Introducing Atheros AR231x/AR531x WiSoC support

To: John Crispin <>
Subject: Re: Introducing Atheros AR231x/AR531x WiSoC support
From: Sergey Ryazanov <>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:51:56 +0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=ubVQjTL+lNY+Q8t9TKWHcImH9L5cZMhZh4cDj/MPxZ4=; b=eJyEpL+nCN6Udi+KOGxFxley4CFPzydqbax0vK6vwj7i+saI7ridjcyBViLv86PCqk j4Zzh+j7oxxWAG0tbvVHkomBR7JfHcGyX6uO4qeA+OGa0QwxW7HT+KOebm1WTsk6/lsE uMsjLKUrrcyMShYMlzmzPqGRYziqaVpaWAIdade0Emle/BzuGTQOug9APrj3D8Q1zCiK U+ukvq08+yHkhol0kNvXqNfliok+Rtkw+VLm720h1fByWTMAGVC6mwR0a0ULCT4yFZIL 1EfonTYSL5rAXACC0b4i2tLM7rQcr9b/dNzrOeQ6f+6cxrdnKq8h3sXgG3XjxtK4GySh rmkA==