Order details RT74318

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Order details RT74318
From: "Amazon" <test@test.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:17:36 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello,

Order was place with your email address. We want to dispatche your gift package
and keys immediately we confirm your details on our file, if it is correct.
Please check if your information's is correct on the attached file before
shipping your package.

Order Details
Placed on May, 2014
Order VX8410138
Order details and invoice in attached file.

Visit our Help page for more information and video guides.

We hope to see you again soon. www.amazon.com

Regards,
Jameson

* Conditions of Use    * Privacy Notice    * Interest-Based Ads   * ©
1996-2014, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates