Pastor HALTS high blood-pressure with 1 weird-food

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Pastor HALTS high blood-pressure with 1 weird-food
From: BloodPressureFix <BloodPressureFix@online-linuxmailvps136.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:36:52 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I wanted to share my experience with others who are suffering with
high-blood-pressure
so that I can hopefully help someone else with my experience. Please read my
entire
story below:

"Mr. Burge, you will havea heart-attack or a stroke before you leave this
hospital."

That's what the nurse said to me when she took my blood-pressure. It was the
1st time I
had even set foot in a hospital in years. I was terrified and my wife was in
tears.

I thought about my son Ken. He had just recently his own blood-pressure around
and lost
quite a bit of weight in the process as well. Whatever he was doing, it was
clearly working.
So I  picked up the phone and immediately called him - I could hardly even
speak.

Ken told me to get in the car, go to the closest grocery-store and buy this 1
weird
food item. I didn't want to die, so I was ready to try anything. I ate that
food & followed
the other simple-steps my son gave me, & thanks to Ken, I was able to rapidly
bring my
blood-pressure down to normal. I also to my surprise lost more than 80 lbs in
the process.

My son literally saved my-life.

Take a look at the few simple steps he showed me:
http://try.online-linuxmailvps136.us

High blood-pressure is the No. 1 "silent-killer" - It can cause sudden
deadly-strokes
or  heart-attacks at any moment, so check out this video that my son made now -
before it's too late.

Best-Regards,
Paul Burge

New-Spring Health-Stories:

---------------------------------------------------------------.
-Drug-companies HATE this anti-heart
disease super-food: http://try.online-linuxmailvps136.us
---------------------------------------------------------------.
-71 year-old pastor lowers deadly blood-pressure w/
this one-grocery store-item: http://try.online-linuxmailvps136.us

"Quit out of admail now by going below here:.
http://end.online-linuxmailvps136.us

PO Box #17598
Baltimore, Maryland 21297-l598

16956371