Re: octeon: oops/panic with CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y

To: Sergei Shtylyov <>
Subject: Re: octeon: oops/panic with CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
From: Manuel Lauss <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:42:28 +0200
Cc: Aaro Koskinen <>, David Daney <>, Faidon Liambotis <>, Linux-MIPS <>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=bEAOUrG6d1r4lfTnGm5FVFznEHK9rJMZBHhvM5DpK+g=; b=MqSD3Gy2f/Qjnj7uE42PYPeHxF6ZHgK8H1ybHEvzO3Eh0DSXrklGDP/vqIm8jVxxoI xUzH6QNBMWyuO3+KJMkALnOYA6FpDENJhTWsXJ3G3pN55CUq7Eo3dbszli8Oo2nomDdc LOryhSqwnejodPS8JzUSYou2+/mFkfQgfypCcwEt3pRdIlKeMM7Jd3D6N5NeqkSPKT5Y t+FJc7xLiBa1FsaycBtWgG45WY/PZqN55G6JdbN5AI34K5Oge47vCwZ7YzHuD73AsL9z tYyCEOKcB+MtcTH5gN/z2HT+Ppst7lGSjGcuy+lIjzpyoaP4DeEJAAjsgkMRw6AI8w4/ TjWA==