Re: of_pci_range_parser patch series

To: Andrew Murray <amurray@embedded-bits.co.uk>
Subject: Re: of_pci_range_parser patch series
From: Jason Cooper <jason@lakedaemon.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 13:19:44 -0400
Cc: ralf@linux-mips.org, Andrew.Murray@arm.com, monstr@monstr.eu, microblaze-uclinux@itee.uq.edu.au, linux-mips@linux-mips.org, blogic@openwrt.org, ddaney@caviumnetworks.com
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 02:29:44PM +0100, Andrew Murray wrote:
> > Andrew,
> >
> > I noticed that [1] is now in -next but not the MIPS patch [2], not the
> > MicroBlaze patch [3].  What is the reason for that?  If it's only the
> > lack of an ack, here's mine for the MIPS version:
>
> There was no reason other that the missing acks.

This series got held up one release cycle for build failure on powerpc,
so we trimmed it down to the essentials that we needed and could confirm
didn't break anything.  Hence dropping mips and microblaze portions.

> > Acked-by: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> Jason - is it possible/best to take this through your tree?

All the other bits will be in v3.11-rc1.  It'd probably be best to go
ahead and take it through the linux-mips tree once -rc1 drops.  We can
take it if you'd like but there really isn't any need to do so.  Same
goes for the microblaze portion.  Just rebase the patch onto -rc1 and
send to the appropriate maintainers.

hth,

Jason.