Re: hard lockup problem

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: hard lockup problem
From: Lin Ming <minggr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:24:43 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=w5jyTqZtompb2GJ9u3bTxPNXS1zaDiqLvxZ6d3NgErY=; b=bE8rpiRpSgKtY+ECxWpJFwKZJbg78XNdKOpvZfMonB7OiPZ640yD8lHhfQg7xcL9kL cZy9Pk3N17a+WkoKidTHsRfL+fL4dfsJCw5ZdvUQCo/IwXJvkZpoWqSAZf3Zg+arAPy2 ji53N2Rp8fbSXacrmlBLMpmB4yjq2Y9tveLOuhwL55X4/1MbNJyBIoS7OBmOl0TbU0Nf gUpvgC9hzIctYXb7FO1aRSHQUUbnKI/IneKewiT9XQhgXWDVFvXQ3Dmf9iW9wYe/CXC4 b0voBy/gWUynJEJqVU5WBzHZkYnuQBFPLrgJKWZGgKjxwLatro0Cn5h/j1WvzgDPtWyo Qy8A==
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org