Re: PCI Section mismatch error in linux-next.

To: Thierry Reding <>
Subject: Re: PCI Section mismatch error in linux-next.
From: Bjorn Helgaas <>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:25:22 -0600
Cc: David Daney <>, Ralf Baechle <>,, linux-mips <>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=GbZfjBJFh5CdxV/BvqMTZw9hYzK4UjTQTyebycwzZJQ=; b=bi9hmymbNwKp/ezGGhb7Rg9tIqfIDpl+gauO2yg0WfJfeRzxv26NU/Vx/LUmxqCQnd 7JnXQ4WUYO9Q8L8Gth9+j6GbikQHCierXKoJqeQMh2VrRc4NBhKKsUYON/QndQXVV8x2 SVsEvWGqwVIKgH0/hSPZKkjEB8SPuKegj5dL3JZvh7Wgy+eIy86W4kpeVaqv1IGpGomR 7mOlPktjoOTC1aZktp1tMoPkjGRyzd1Zhzk2E23Rx9GMJ7eiEmB6CoKTpMqm9VSHhKOK 9jiZnznFetEQFFvLuKLnpC2MEDyHj8AY5u0br1fRIULIUx1A9qXCqbBjmu1LWLCGSV1Z q/Xg==