Re: development board?

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>, milang@tal.org
Subject: Re: development board?
From: "Oliver Kowalke" <oliver.kowalke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 17:40:11 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I'll try MikroTik RouterBOARD 450G:

    CPU: AR7161 680MHz
    Memory 256MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
    Boot loader RouterBOOT
    Data storage 512MB onboard NAND memory chip, microSD slot on back side
    Ethernet Five 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
    miniPCI none
    Extras Reset switch, Beeper
    Serial port One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
    Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
    Power options Power over Ethernet: 18-28V DC (except power over datalines).
Power jack: 8-28V DC
    Dimensions 9 cm x 11.5 cm, 105 grams
    Operating System MikroTik RouterOS v3, Level5 license
    Actual tested throughput
        Ether1 <-> Ether2 = 1Gbps
        Ether2 <-> Ether3 = 650Mbps

openvrt/debvrt support this board