Please recommend distro for Lemote Fuloong

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Please recommend distro for Lemote Fuloong
From: Code Blue <codeblue@inbox.lv>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:02:22 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I just received a Lemote Fuloong Mini and I installed OpenBSD on it. I would
like to dual boot Linux but I am having a hard time finding the right distro.

I know Lemote and MIPS people are doing a lot of work and submitting patches
to the Linux kernel and binutils and I am sure many other areas. Can anyone
please recommend a Linux distro that will come with (or can install) a
recent kernel so I can take advantage of all this hard work people are
doing? Of course I will need a tarball or USB installer since the Fuloong
doesn't have an optical drive. Thank you.

--
                       _