Please recommend distro for Lemote Fuloong

Subject: Please recommend distro for Lemote Fuloong
From: Code Blue <>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:02:22 +0000

I just received a Lemote Fuloong Mini and I installed OpenBSD on it. I would
like to dual boot Linux but I am having a hard time finding the right distro.

I know Lemote and MIPS people are doing a lot of work and submitting patches
to the Linux kernel and binutils and I am sure many other areas. Can anyone
please recommend a Linux distro that will come with (or can install) a
recent kernel so I can take advantage of all this hard work people are
doing? Of course I will need a tarball or USB installer since the Fuloong
doesn't have an optical drive. Thank you.

ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Please follow up to the mailing list
 against HTML e-mail   X
   and proprietary    / \
     attachments            Code Blue or Go Home!