On 06-06-2012 1:19, Steven J. Hill wrote:
From: "Steven J. Hill"<email@example.com>
Make headers consistent across the files and make changes based on
running the checkpatch script.
I don't see any checkpatch.pl-related changes.
Signed-off-by: Steven J. Hill<firstname.lastname@example.org>
arch/mips/emma/common/prom.c | 25 ++++++++-----------------
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/mips/emma/common/prom.c b/arch/mips/emma/common/prom.c
index 5228584..9a70c4e 100644
@@ -1,23 +1,14 @@
- * Copyright (C) NEC Electronics Corporation 2004-2006
+ * This file is subject to the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public
+ * License. See the file "COPYING" in the main directory of this archive
+ * for more details.
- * This file is based on the arch/mips/ddb5xxx/common/prom.c
+ * This is based on the arch/mips/ddb5xxx/common/prom.c file.
+ * GPR board platform device registration (Au1550)
- * Copyright 2001 MontaVista Software Inc.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
+ * Copyright 2001 MontaVista Software Inc.
+ * Copyright (C) NEC Electronics Corporation 2004-2006
+ * Copyright (C) 2012 MIPS Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reshuffling the header again hardly qualifies for adding a copyright.