[no subject]

To: Undisclosed recipients:;
From: "Harken, Karel" <KHarken@bluevalleyk12.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 00:25:12 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July
and we have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you,as part of our
charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world
from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. Contact us via our
personal email for details: a_v.large@hotmail.com<mailto:a_v.large@hotmail.com>

Blue Valley Schools - Education Beyond Expectations
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance, disclosure, copying,
dissemination or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies.  Further, the sender accepts
no responsibility for any damage caused by any virus, spyware, malware, or
other malicious code transmitted by this e-mail.