booting linux-3.3 or linux 3.4 on an SGI O2?

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: booting linux-3.3 or linux 3.4 on an SGI O2?
From: Jim Faulkner <jfaulkne@ccs.neu.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:00:47 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi all, I haven't been able to boot any kernels after linux 3.2 on my
SGI O2.  I've tried linux-3.3.5 and linux-3.4.0, but neither would boot.
Unfortunately I don't have further information such as a kernel panic,
since I don't get any video output after the kernel is loaded.  I've
attached my linux-3.4 .config.  Anybody know what patches I might need
to get the latest kernels booting on this system?