Re: Using NFS with HIGHMEM support

To: Jacky Lam <lamshuyin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Using NFS with HIGHMEM support
From: "Dennis.Yxun" <dennis.yxun@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:04:29 +0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
HI:
 I'm encountered pretty much the same problem here
 I'm tracing with current 3.3-rc4 branch(from ralf's tree)
 If I put rootfs at nand flash + highmem enabled, then execute problem may give
illegal instruction error, bus error, try it again may run success.
 but if I don't enable highmem, then problem is gone.
 any hints? thanks

Dennis