Re: Linux Kernel for Telekom MR303

To: Guenter Roeck <guenter.roeck@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: Linux Kernel for Telekom MR303
From: Matthias Bock <bockmatthias@web.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:39:11 +0100
Cc: "linux-mips@linux-mips.org" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi there,

yes, I've seen the site you linked and have already mailed
to Tatung, but no response received yet and there's also no Linux
available on their website.
Anyway I guess they are only communicating with big distributors
like Telekom, no support for private people.

Nevertheless I intend to put barebox or U-Boot compiled for
MIPS in the MBR of the box's hard disk, loading a
Linux MIPS kernel and booting into Debian MIPS.
That project should have a chance, right?

Cheers! Matthias

Hi,

http://www.marcush.de/2011/02/12/test-des-mr303-telekom-entertain-media-receiver-303.