Re: Linux Kernel for Telekom MR303

To: Guenter Roeck <>
Subject: Re: Linux Kernel for Telekom MR303
From: Matthias Bock <>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:39:11 +0100
Cc: "" <>
Hi there,

yes, I've seen the site you linked and have already mailed
to Tatung, but no response received yet and there's also no Linux
available on their website.
Anyway I guess they are only communicating with big distributors
like Telekom, no support for private people.

Nevertheless I intend to put barebox or U-Boot compiled for
MIPS in the MBR of the box's hard disk, loading a
Linux MIPS kernel and booting into Debian MIPS.
That project should have a chance, right?

Cheers! Matthias