Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver

To: Paul Roge <>
Subject: Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver
From: Wu Zhangjin <>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:25:39 +0800
Cc: Ralf Baechle <>, Andreas Barth <>,,
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xuiknyXUMjD0QBbkzhHX0xDKd11B9j2WIa48P+S2xUk=; b=Z1mBp81e6Q4VlmOF/4FFT+WxGBQmfuxtdEWW5iTdzVUe8MfXGeCtWHdH9Q9iZ3B/Bo swiBzCK5D86quSY0DEA1twLKfyL/eCFUt1tegvbZN2ATYwusxY3PzWgGOw3+0qvS6oJY Ra0rn0ehYGJTl0V0+SEqHDjCq025DMip8NBbY=
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Paul Roge <> wrote:
>> The old patch is out-of-date, perhaps we can start a new trip to
>> upstream the latest version maintained at
>> The latest one threaded the irq interrupt handler and fixed some bugs.
>> Hope somebody else can work on it for I'm a little busy currently ;-)
> Since I am new to configuring kernels, I doubt that I can help very much on
> this.
> The 3.0.4-libre-lemote kernel from
> has everything
> except hotkey support for wireless. The CONFIG_RTL8187 and CONFIG_RTL8187B
> options are disabled in the config file. Typing "echo 1 >
> /sys/class/rfkill/rfkill0/state" does nothing, even when the kernel is
> reconfigured with those drivers enabled.
> The 2.36.8-loongson-2f kernel from has
> functional hotkey and wireless networking capability. However, the date
> resets to 1968 when restarted, thus messing up certificates, and scrolling
> with the keybad is disabled.
> I would really appreciate suggestions for adding wireless/hotkey capability
> to the 3.0.4-libre-lemote kernel, or fixing the date problem and adding the
> keybad scrolling capability on 2.36.8-loongson-2f! Should I add the patch,
> modify options, or both?

I guess something may have been broken from 2.6.39 or 3.0, because I
have no enough time to continue the maintaining, sorry, hope you can
try 2.6.37 or 2.6.38 from

Sorry for my late response.

Wu Zhangjin