Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver
From: wu zhangjin <>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:50:49 +0800
Cc: Andreas Barth <>,,
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kr7t6/fQTcPDLei54ZEWdQ+XtPdEk5iRkOMHYc2r8bc=; b=nUYq7hzuVQj/xagCNXaxWWBgQOyCo/6xZohUTbjg2jg+RDoieMXsAJVJl3jrityn/W Ce+SSzfMEdEtWA57fFKRl51eS3seCwvMXFrUNJoB6MRTDoomCglppdqhN2jF+ougLmAM 7LkF0fGpLJJrZMdgvgH3gyueHRihPZnlM0RZw=