Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver
From: wu zhangjin <wuzhangjin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:50:49 +0800
Cc: Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org, debian-mips@lists.debian.org
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kr7t6/fQTcPDLei54ZEWdQ+XtPdEk5iRkOMHYc2r8bc=; b=nUYq7hzuVQj/xagCNXaxWWBgQOyCo/6xZohUTbjg2jg+RDoieMXsAJVJl3jrityn/W Ce+SSzfMEdEtWA57fFKRl51eS3seCwvMXFrUNJoB6MRTDoomCglppdqhN2jF+ougLmAM 7LkF0fGpLJJrZMdgvgH3gyueHRihPZnlM0RZw=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 09:06:59PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
>
>> there is currently a mail thread about the hotkeys not working with
>> the default debian kernel. After a bit of search, I noticed the
>> patches within
>> http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2009-11/msg00598.html
>> however I didn't find a conclusion.
>>
>> Do you remember (or does anyone else) what happened to the patches or
>> how we could get hotkey support into the default kernels? Thanks!
>
> Back then a debate started and no updated version of the patch was ever
> posted.  But nothing fundamentally wrong with the patch.

The old patch is out-of-date, perhaps we can start a new trip to
upstream the latest version maintained at
http://dev.lemote.com/code/linux-loongson-community.

The latest one threaded the irq interrupt handler and fixed some bugs.

Hope somebody else can work on it for I'm a little busy currently ;-)

Thanks Ralf,

Regards,
Wu Zhangjin