Dear Western Union Customer

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Western Union Customer
From: Western Union Office <info@western.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:36:36 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Welcome To Western® Union Office
REF NO: 245/0090/11
BATCH: 2010/wumt/393
Website: www.westernunion.com

Dear Western Union Customer,

You have been awarded with the sum of $50,000 USD by our office,
as one of our customers who use Western Union in their daily business transaction.

This award was been selected through the internet, where your e-mail address was indicated and notified. It is a Grand Donation from the United Nation to support individuals financially due to the global and financial economic meltdown. Your email address was selected globally as one of the beneficiaries this year. Please provide Mr. Bruce Anthony with the following details listed below so that your fund will be remited to you through Western Union.

1. Name:______
2. Address:______
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number:____

Mr. Bruce Anthony (Transfer Officer)
TEL: +234 8075700974
E-Mail: westernu9@w.cn

As soon as these details are received and verified,
your fund will be transferred to you. Thank you, for using western union.