RE: Is it any serial8250 platform driver available?

To: "David Daney" <>
Subject: RE: Is it any serial8250 platform driver available?
From: "Ardelean, Andrei" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:37:31 -0700
Cc: <>
Hi David,

I studied this driver and few other examples and I have one question
regarding the driver configuration:
Which field must be initialized in the plat_serial8250_port structure:
        unsigned long   iobase;         /* io base address */
        void __iomem    *membase;       /* ioremap cookie or NULL */
        resource_size_t mapbase;        /* resource base */
Some drivers init only one of them, other two fields.

My UART is located at 0x1bf01000, can I put this value in all those