Is it any serial8250 platform driver available?

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Is it any serial8250 platform driver available?
From: "Ardelean, Andrei" <Andrei.Ardelean@idt.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:23:49 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I am porting MIPS Linux from MALTA to a new board. I ported early
console code from malta_console.c and I am looking now to use a
interrupt driven driver for TTY. My UART is compatible with 8250 (1 UART
port only) but the UART registers are directly mapped in CPU memory map.
There is no PCI bus. My problem is that the driver implemented in 8250.c
is very complex and it seems to be hardcode for ISA bus, is it any
simple platform UART driver available to be directly mapped in the CPU
space? Can you give me some advice what would be a good approach for my
case?

Thanks,
Andrei