How to setup interrupts for a new board?

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: How to setup interrupts for a new board?
From: "Ardelean, Andrei" <Andrei.Ardelean@idt.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:06:25 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I created new board specific files gd_xxxx similar with malta_xxxx and I
am trying to configure Linux interrupts in gd-int.c.
My board has no external interrupt controller like Malta has, it has no
PCI, I use Vectored interrupt mode and a mux routes the external
interrupts to the MIPS h/w interrupts.
Wthat is the meaning of the following switches and how to set them:
cpu_has_divec
cpu_has_vce
cpu_has_llsc
cpu_has_counter
cpu_has_vint

What is the difference between:
setup_irq()
set_irq_handler()
set_vi_handler()

Can you point me to document regarding interrupts implementation in MIPS
Linux?

Thanks,
Andrei