License file header for a new file

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: License file header for a new file
From: "Ardelean, Andrei" <Andrei.Ardelean@idt.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:40:23 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I am porting MIPS Linux from Malta to a new platform. I created a new
file gd-memory.c from the original malta-memory.c and I modified the
code to match the new platform. The original malta-memory.c has the
following header:
/*
 * Carsten Langgaard, carstenl@mips.com
 * Copyright (C) 1999,2000 MIPS Technologies, Inc.  All rights reserved.
 *
 *  This program is free software; you can distribute it and/or modify
it
 *  under the terms of the GNU General Public License (Version 2) as
 *  published by the Free Software Foundation.
 *
 *  This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but
WITHOUT
 *  ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
or
 *  FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public
License
 *  for more details.
 *
 *  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along
 *  with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc.,
 *  59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston MA 02111-1307, USA.
 *
 * PROM library functions for acquiring/using memory descriptors given
 * us from the YAMON.
 */

What should be the correct header for gd-memory.c?

Thanks,
Andrei