I am porting MIPS Linux from Malta to a new platform. I created a new
file gd-memory.c from the original malta-memory.c and I modified the
code to match the new platform. The original malta-memory.c has the
* Carsten Langgaard, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Copyright (C) 1999,2000 MIPS Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software; you can distribute it and/or modify
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License (Version 2) as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public
* for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston MA 02111-1307, USA.
* PROM library functions for acquiring/using memory descriptors given
* us from the YAMON.
What should be the correct header for gd-memory.c?