RE: Does Linux MIPS use scratch pad ram?

To: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@paralogos.com>
Subject: RE: Does Linux MIPS use scratch pad ram?
From: "Ardelean, Andrei" <Andrei.Ardelean@idt.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:00:30 -0700
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Kevin,

I don't have the new h/w yet so I don't know how the Flash will react.
In the mem map of the new board I see Flash at 0x1c000000 where MALTA
Linux probes for spram and my job so far is to port Linux for the new
board. So, I understand from your email that spram probing will not mess
up with my Flash and I should ignore it.

Thanks,
Andrei