Which Linux driver (source code) is used for tty0 (console) on MALTA?

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Which Linux driver (source code) is used for tty0 (console) on MALTA?
From: "Ardelean, Andrei" <Andrei.Ardelean@idt.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:49:25 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I am using MALTA and my goal is to port MIPS Linux on a new platform.
Which driver (source code) is used for tty0 (console)? I see the support
for "early console" but I think that this is not the real Linux driver
used after boot stage.

More general, how to find which code source is used for an embedded
driver (part of the Kernel at compiling time) for each h/w resource.
MIPS Linux distribution comes with a lot of drivers but I have
difficulties to figure out which one is used for MALTA. Is it a files
where all those are registered?

Thanks,
Andrei