Re: [patch 1/1] Loongson: define rtc device on mc146818 compatible syste

To: apatard@mandriva.com
Subject: Re: [patch 1/1] Loongson: define rtc device on mc146818 compatible systems
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:32:44 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, aba@not.so.argh.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 12:39:54AM +0200, apatard@mandriva.com wrote:

> This patch declare the rtc device present on systems with clock compatible
> with
> the mc146818 and handled by rtc-cmos. I've introduced a new Kconfig entry
> because
> there are some systems without rtc-cmos compatible clock.

Applied, but:

/home/ralf/src/linux/linux-mips/.git/rebase-apply/patch:87: new blank line at
EOF.
+
warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.

Empty lines at end of file, bad karma.  Also to keep log messages in
"git log" under 80 characters, keep posted log messages to at most 76
columns.

Anyway, applied.  Thanks for sorting this!