TITAN GE driver

To: "linux-mips" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: TITAN GE driver
From: "Anoop P.A." <Anoop_P.A@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:51:47 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi list,

Any body used titan GE device with more than 512MB physical memory?

If buffer is getting allocated above physical address 0x1fff_ffff ( ie.
30 bit buffer address) we may have to consider setting XDMA_BUFFADDRPRE
(0x5018 ) .This is not taken care in original driver.  Any body had luck
in enabling this prefix. I have tried enabling it and I could do flood
ping with out packet loss. However when I do mass data transfer kernel
getting panic. Further investigation showed kenel panics because DMA
copies data to wrong address (which is being used).

Any body had luck with this kindly share there experience?

Thanks

Anoop