MIPS ROM Exception Handler Error

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: MIPS ROM Exception Handler Error
From:  Gurumurthy G M <Gurumurthy.Gowdar@gmobis.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:47:20 +0900
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Hi all,
       I am porting U-boot-2010.03 on MIPS32 Architecture ( au1350 processor).
u-boot is compiled for little endian and downloaded the u-boot.bin file to NOR
Flash.After reset followed by go command , I observe that cpu hangs at
0xbfc00570 (ROM Exception Handler).

we are using BDI3000 debugger and bdiGDB for programming.

please let me know where is the problem? whether I am missing something.

Regards,
Gurumurthy