Re: Ask help:why my 64-bit ELF file could not run at the 64-bit mips

To: Jan Rovins <>
Subject: Re: Ask help:why my 64-bit ELF file could not run at the 64-bit mips cpu
From: Dominic <>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:42:26 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cwDs8pWyFY8KS2MrengUkITzIHs9dMYf3DhN2CMUlC4=; b=hw7cb85/phUKHH4PaPQnCICDsUMMRcn0lOuJxlCZ3CsJHxSBUwC6q7dd68jz64AFFP n/iK6tm80EZmADoG4l5VA2ZuXMNSrm3dY23pj2PurbCGic3XpmBIoLn9bjiswg0q84Ck 6f79ZSOFtwBYGVZbcqEQ/xdXmUHVXWzOXMzhs=