Re: Ask help:why my 64-bit ELF file could not run at the 64-bit mips

To: Jan Rovins <janr@adax.com>
Subject: Re: Ask help:why my 64-bit ELF file could not run at the 64-bit mips cpu
From: Dominic <dominicwj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:42:26 +0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cwDs8pWyFY8KS2MrengUkITzIHs9dMYf3DhN2CMUlC4=; b=hw7cb85/phUKHH4PaPQnCICDsUMMRcn0lOuJxlCZ3CsJHxSBUwC6q7dd68jz64AFFP n/iK6tm80EZmADoG4l5VA2ZuXMNSrm3dY23pj2PurbCGic3XpmBIoLn9bjiswg0q84Ck 6f79ZSOFtwBYGVZbcqEQ/xdXmUHVXWzOXMzhs=
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for your precious reply! I try to use -static to compile
the program, then the 64-bit program can run, so it should be the
library related other than 64-bit instruction or addressing related.
Then I stored the 64-bit libraries in nfs, and mount it on the target
board, after adding the path to ld.so.conf and 'ldconfig', the program
compiled without -static still does not run. Shall I miss something?

Thanks!
BR/Dominic