Hello My New Friend;

To: mariadickson24@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello My New Friend;
From: dickson Maria <maria.dickson@yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 00:54:28 +0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello ,

How are you doing today, I hope all is fine with you. My name is Maria, I am a
widower. I like most types of music. classical, opera, pop, I think would like
Gospel song etc. I also like to travel and have holidays and I like to read, I
like to watch football, basket, and swiming. but I am not a fanatic, I also
like to eat out and have a nice meal at home ( with some wine) I leave a lone,
I'm looking for my life partner for longterm that we lead to marriage. I 'm not
here to play games and i don't want to meet a man that is not here to play
games. I 'm serouly looking for my search partner.

I want you to send me mail and tell what you like in a woman. so that i can
send you my pictures. Hope to read from sooner.
Maria