Re: MIPS raw_local_irq_restore flags

To: Ramgopal Kota <rkota@broadcom.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS raw_local_irq_restore flags
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:03:23 +0100
Cc: "linux-mips@linux-mips.org" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:27:24PM -0700, Ramgopal Kota wrote:

> Is there any moderation done to the messages posted to this mailing list. I
> posted couple of messages but none has come , just wondering what is wrong ?

There is no general moderation for any of the lists on linux-mips but your
postings were false positives of the spamfilter and as such ended up in the
moderator queue (which I religiously ignore due to volume and it being
beyond 99% spam) anyway.  This was not the first time this happened so I've
disabled the tests.

And as a general rant, if you want to post some new topic to the list then
don't reply to another posting.  That totally screws mail threading so
start a new mail thread please.