Re: linux 2.6.33 on movidis x16

To: Peter 'p2' De Schrijver <>
Subject: Re: linux 2.6.33 on movidis x16
From: Jan Rovins <>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:27:41 -0400
Peter 'p2' De Schrijver wrote:

We are trying to get linux 2.6.33 to work on the movidis x16 board. Main thing
missing is the addresses of the PHYs. Does anyone know those ?
Unfortunately I don't have physical access to the board so I can't just look
for the PHY components being used.

Do you mean the Movidis x19 ?
We have 2 of these in our lab. They are running the old from the CnUsers 1.8.1 tool chain. They are currently being used by other developers for some application testing, but I can grab the serial console boot-up messages and send them to you, if the PHY info is in there.