Re: TI AR7 7200 - no boot

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: TI AR7 7200 - no boot
From: Dea_RU <dryukovz@mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 04:58:48 -0800 (PST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
i adder printk(...) before all function in kernel init funktion /init/main.c

log show last message before called fundtion  local_irq_enable().

If delete my debug printk-s kernel stop after first console output
"Calibrating delay loop... "

I do not MIPS arch interput specific ..... Can be MIPS need init internel
timer and link overflow flag to interput ??

------ log with added printk ----
Memory: 13172k/16384k available (1314k kernel code, 3212k reserved, 411k
data, 120k init, 0k highmem)
early_irq_init
NR_IRQS:256 <- kernel
init_IRQ
prio_tree_init
init_timers
hrtimers_init
softirq_init
timerkepping_init
time init
profile_init
early_boot_irqs_on
local_irq_enable <- last my debug printk message before call to
local_irq_enable()