porting lock-free data structure library - login request

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: porting lock-free data structure library - login request
From: Toby Douglass <trd@45mercystreet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:08:02 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi -

I've just subscribed to the linux-mips list and this is my first post.

I have published a portable, license-free, lock-free data structure library, liblfds.

http://www.liblfds.org

I recently ported to ARM; I've had a request to port to MIPS.

Problem is getting hold of a Linux account on a multi-core MIPS machine...

...spare a MIPS login, brother?