Patch reminder

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Patch reminder
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:01:59 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Folks,

We're now at 2.6.32-rc7 so not far away from a 2.6.32 release.  Linus wants
us maintainers to stop accepting non-bugfix patches for next release after
that (which would be 2.6.33) around rc5.

Which has already passed by, so I should stop accepting new stuff for
2.6.33 already.  Year long experience is I tend to get flooded with
patches by the time a final release is out.  That's actually the time by
which I should send everything I've collected in the queue tree to Linus
so a terrible point to merge yet more stuff.

Anyway, I want this message to be the last call for any sort of feature
or other instrusive patches you folks may have hidden up in your sleeve
for 2.6.33.

   "Post 'en now or forever hold your peace" ;-)