To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
From: Dmitri Vorobiev <>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:23:25 +0200
Cc: David Daney <>, Atsushi Nemoto <>,
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EnjWM7XUEkO9VU3J88853Tedx7TALi04AqNuXldGo+0=; b=EaRgf1F25x5emyj7bZV8dKxaavJ9InxBOuSi5Q0S0tVrq4t8Qo1KOZBl7o+jD2c0H2 2aGd8eX+w73YXdp5ezCu7XsgOYpZRlmOJAMvAuc57+DtE6C5QIDjXGFvd4VMcOA2zAmA ZHPbEtt+8iPDhzigiZDy1fqI0pFcOgpWI8wk8=