linux-mips.org server move

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, Imre Kaloz <kaloz@openwrt.org>
Subject: linux-mips.org server move
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 19:46:02 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Recently MIPS Technologies sold its Analog Business Group, the former
Chipidea Lda to Synopsis.  The linux-mips.org server machine was being
hosted by MTI at the Chipidea site in Lisbon, Portugal, so linux-mips.org
had to move to a new site.  It is now generously being hosted by Imre
Kaloz in Budapest, Hungary.

Köszönöm Imre!

I've largely setup the system almost from scratch so bear with me for
another day while I'm ironing out the issues.  If something still isn't
working by then, please report it.

Thanks,