Re: [loongson-support 00/27] linux PATCHes of loongson-based machines

Subject: Re: [loongson-support 00/27] linux PATCHes of loongson-based machines
From: Daniel Clark <>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:34:12 -0400
> From: Wu Zhangjin <>
>    git://  to-ralf
>       or

BTW git to at least from some networks in the US is
really, really slow (like a few kb per second) - I have a mirror of some
other lemote stuff at:

and am putting a tarball of the most recent tag as of this moment up at:

I'd also be happy to mirror more git repositories, but so far no one has
been able to give me the right set of commands to do so. What I am doing
currently is in this file:

The contents of which are:

# I have no idea if this actually does the right thing. Google and
# friend who knows a lot about git were both unable to help.
# If you are a git-fu master, please contact

cd /srv/mirror/DIST/lemote-misc/git-mirror/linux_loongson
git checkout -f
git fetch origin
git reset --hard origin
git pull

Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation |